Sullivan Preschool serves children from 6 weeks to 10 years old. Developmentally appropriate programs are provided during the school year and also during the summer. Click on the link for a description of each program.
- Infant (6 weeks to 15 months)
- Toddler (15 months to 24 months)
- 2 year old
- 3-4-5 year old
- School Age (K-5)
The goals of Sullivan Preschool are:
- To develop socialization skills
- To encourage creativity
- To provide a learning environment
- To encourage independence
- To develop large and small motor coordination
- To develop communication skills
- To provide a warm, loving, and accepting atmosphere where each child sees himself and other children as persons of worth
Read our center-wide Guidance and Discipline Policy.